Web of Science
Resource Address: http://isiknowledge.com
Access: until 31/12/2018
Sign in: authorization through IP-addresses of SFU
Web of Science (WoS) is the most authoritative database of scientific citations by Thomson Reuters on the Web of Knowledge platform. Web of Science is a bibliographic database that does not contain full texts of articles.
Access is provided to the Web of Science Core Collection database, including the following indices:
• Science Citation Index Expanded, archive since 1975 to the present (Index of citation in natural and exact sciences - natural sciences, technical and medical journals);
• Social Sciences CitationIndex, archive since 1975 to the present (Index of citations for social sciences - journals on economic and social sciences);
• Arts &Humanities CitationIndex, archive since 1975 to the present (Index of citation on art and humanities - journals on archeology, architecture, all kinds of art, literature, history, philosophy, religion);
• Emerging Sources Citation Index, the archive since 2015 to the present;
• Book Citation Index Science & Social Sciences editions, archive since 2005 to the present;;
• Conference Proceedings Citation Index Science & Social Sciences editions, archivesince 1990 to the present.
Additional resources available on the WebofScience platform:
• MEDLINE, archive since 1950 to the present;
• KoreanJournalDatabase, archive since 1980 to the present;
• SciELOCitationIndex, archive since 1997 to the present.